Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm : Decora Anya!

Good morning everyone!

I'm here once again for The Greeting Farm and today's card will definitely inspire some colours in your day, or so I hope! I used the lovely Decora Anya and decided to come clean about the making-of of this project.

I first started by stamping Decora Anya with light ink to get a no-line colouring look, meaning that the lines would disappear once I would have coloured it completely with my Copic markers. But being a distracted crafter, I sometimes overfill my markers when refilling them... see where I'm going?! But when you spend so much time on an image, you can't just throw it away for a few blobs of ink.


So, tip of the day... use those blobs to your advantage! By adding a few "intentional" blobs here and there as a background, you don't even see where the initial boo-boo happened. Or that's what I tell myself!

If you use that technique too, please come and tell us on the TGF Facebook group, where lots of inspiration is shared!



Aucun commentaire