Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Cheers!

 

Hey, farmers!

I'm here today with my last post for The Greeting Farm. And while I could definitely be sad, I decided to see it positively and cheers to that with today's project!


As always when I'm looking for inspiration, I looked at what was on my craft desk and this time, I found an image I had coloured weeks ago. This image is from the exclusive kit called "Aloha". She practically begged me to be turned into a card! So I diecut a stitched panel with her at the bottom, and added a few circles here and there with my markers, so that we could feel a "bubbly" effect coming out of the project. Hey, I can imagine whatever I want, okay? Hehe!


Last but not least, I took out Holiday Anya 8 and used the sentiment from the set when heat embossing in white over black cardstock. Next, I popped the black strip with foam tape onto my card front and my project was done!





Hope you like it :)

Aucun commentaire