Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Let's Glitz everything!

 Hey, all!

I'm sharing a special project on Instagram today with LDRS Creative and ThermoWeb! You should definitely hop along to win some prizes. All you have to do is follow both companies' accounts and comment on each stop. Easy peasy!



I have to say, I truly had a blast playing with the Glitz Glitter Gel from ThermoWeb. The huge advantage is that they don't "stiffen" the surface they're applied on, like most pastes on the market. I was able to apply different colours at the same time on a piece of heavy cardstock or patterned paper and diecut later on without a cinch.

For this card, I used a palette knife to spread Glitz Glitter Gel in Turquoise Sea, Bubblegum, Lovely Lavender and Grass Green with the Peppermint Stick 6x6 stencil from LDRS Creative. When everything was perfectly dry, I ran the panel with a die from the A2 Stitched Layered card Toppers die (and yes, it cut like butter into the paste!) so that I could adhere it with foam tape onto my A2 white cardbase.

Finally, I added a couple of sentiments that fit together from the Christmas Wishes Sentiment Stack with the Wave Ribbon Stack die.


And that was it! I completed the card with a few iridescent sequins for a nice finishing touch.

Make sure to comment on Instagram and to hop along for some awesome inspiration!


Aucun commentaire