Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: ThermoWeb collaboration!

 

Hey everyone!

 

I'm back with you today for LDRS Creative to share about a fantastic collaboration with ThermoWeb. I've been using their products for a while and only have good things to say. Pairing them with one of my favorite companies was the cherry on top!

 

 

To create this card, I first stamped in Raven ink different elements for a magical snowball from the Snow Deer To Me and Country Corner Accessories stamp sets. I colored them with alcohol markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies.

 

Next, I die cut a piece of patterned paper from the City Sidewalks paperpack with one of the rectangles from the A2 Stitched Layered Card Toppers die set. Then, I placed the Peppermint Stick 6x6 stencil on top of the patterned paper and secured it in place with purple tape, so that nothing would move once I would apply the 

 Iridescent Glitz Glitter Gel from ThermoWeb. I left it to completely dry and I was extremely surprised to feel the paper still "flexible" even after the paste was applied!

 

After that, I matted my patterned paper with a piece of navy cardstock and assembled everything onto a white A2 cardbase. I completed the project with two sentiments from Christmas Wishes Sentiment Stack and diecut them with the Wave Ribbon Stack die.

 

 

And to finish it nicely, I used the Iridescent Glitz Glitter Gel on almost every surface, like the snowball, reindeer, wreath, mailbox, gift and lamppost!

 

That's it, folks! I hope you are going to use those gels on your holiday projects, too! I know I will, hehe!

Aucun commentaire