Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: The Magic of Christmas

 

Good morning crafty friends!

 

I'm here with you to share some magic of Christmas that never ends at LDRS Creative! I have to admit, as soon as I saw the Magic Of Christmas Sentiment stamp set I knew I wanted to emboss it in gold on something!

 

 

So I first cut a piece of coloring cardstock and stamped a little house and the trailer stamps from the 34th Street stamp set in Raven ink. I colored them with alcohol markers.

 

Once that was done, I heat embossed in gold with Watermark ink the large sentiment from 

the Magic Of Christmas Sentiment stamp set. I made sure it would stamp over the house, for a stylish effect. Once that was done, I added a diecut made with the Over The Hills die set in white cardstock and popped the layers with foam tape. I also added a bit of iridescent glitter gel for a sparkly snowy effect.

 

The last step was to cut a piece of patterned paper from the Mackenzie Christmas paperpack that would cover my A2 cardbase. I just love the lines framing the rest of the card!

 

 

And that's it. Simple, but cute! Have a great day!

Aucun commentaire