Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: November Blog Hop!

The NOVEMBER 2020 RELEASE is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store! First up, we introduced you to CHEEKY A+ to celebrate our hardworking teachers out there. Next, we showed you a sweet Anya having a magical celebration in the set called UNICORN BDAY. Our 3rd set called LET'S PAWTY featured some sweet puppies and kitties having some birthday fun. And finally, we have our LOVE COUPLE who are ready for an amazing date night.

To celebrate this release we are having a short BLOG HOP! One lucky fan will take home all 3 clear stamps sets! You have until NOVEMBER 18th, 12pm CST/1pm EST to leave your comments on each Designer's Blog and The Greeting Farm Blog (letting us know you completed the hop). Please only leave 1 comment. We will announce the random winner later in the week on the Blog and in our Facebook Group: The Greeting Farm Fan Page.

NOTE: Please use the same name on all the blogs when leaving a comment, and do not pick the Anonymous option when leaving a comment (otherwise we won't be able to verify that it's you). Thank You!

I used the large sentiment from the Unicorn Bday stamp set as my focal point on a very CAS card. I first created a large mask with masking paper and diecut a circle in the center, to create an opening. Next, I applied the new mask directly onto my A2 white cardbase so that I could ink a perfect circle right in the center. After that, I stamped the sentiment in the same space, and then removed the mask. 

Finally, I completed the card with the unicorn colored image that I had left from Day 2 and popped it with foam tape for more dimension.


This is a short hop and definitely worth playing along! If you want to grab your faves now, you can purchase the new stamps HERE. We will have more cards featuring the New Release from our Design Team Leaders starting on the 16th so be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see more inspiration.

Happy Hopping!



30 commentaires

sharon g a dit...

Oh, how cute. I love the little unicorn cake. Really sweet. I have missed you on the Tues. and Thurs. FB Lives....

Bri Firth a dit...

Simple and cute! How perfect!

Annie a dit...

Nice and simple! Love it!

Denise Bryant a dit...

I just love this adorable unicorn cake, and I want one like it for my next birthday! Adorable card!

Noelle Martin a dit...

Love the design you used for this set!

Claire (Mrs H) a dit...

Love the colours you choice
Claire

Blankina a dit...

I would like a slice of this unicorn cake please :). Thanks for the hop, hugs Blankina

Shari Dancer-Thomas a dit...

What a simple but cute card!
Love it!

Twórcze pasje Danki a dit...

Cute card and image. I love it.

Fikreta a dit...

so very sweet card!

Heather a dit...

What an adorable card.

Carla Cordoba a dit...

Such a cute card! Thank you for sharing.

Carla Cordoba a dit...

I love your card. So adorable. Thanks for sharing.

MadeByMeghanK a dit...

What a sweet birthday card! I LOVE the unicorn set!

Raga Senthil a dit...

Adorable unicorn card! So Casilious still with the bold sentiment! Lovely execution! 😘❤️

Andre M. a dit...

The large sentiment is fab as is the sweet cake!

Sue D a dit...

This is so cute with the unicorn birthday cake.

Anonyme a dit...

Marisela Delgado said: So pretty! Such a sweet card! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä a dit...

So cute!

Lisa Abbott a dit...

Simple and unique. Love it. My wish list keeps getting bigger... loved your couple the other day too. They are gorgeous

Silvia Galloni a dit...

Omg.....this looks A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Mary Holshouser a dit...

Love the unicorn cake.
Cute card. thanks for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Julie O'Neil a dit...

Awesome CAS love the unicorn cake!

Mirella a dit...

This is so cute, love how you put this together!

Karen Letchworth a dit...

What a fabulous New Release from The Greeting Farm. LOVE all these sweet new products. Your inspiration is adorable, and I thank you for the inspiration.

Jes a dit...

Love this stamp set!

cebelica a dit...

I love this cake. I made one like that for my daughter's birthday earlier this year. :D Great card! xx

Tina Z. a dit...

super cute!

Nitasha a dit...

So cute! Love the font!

Valerija a dit...

Such a beautiful card!!! I love it!