Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Poinsettia Peace and Love

 

Hello everyone!

 

I'm back with you today for LDRS Creative to share about my latest craft addiction, large backgrounds with watercolor pens! As soon as I saw the large Poinsettia stamp set in the latest release in store, I knew I wanted to create a deeply contrasted background for a Christmas project.

 

 

To create this card, I first stamped the Poinsettia stamp set with Raven hybrid ink  several times onto watercolor paper, to make sure the pattern would be crisp on the slightly bumpy surface. Next, I used my Karin brush markers to colour the whole thing, making sure I would leave some light areas for contrast. I also speckled a few golden drops here and there.

 

 

 

Next, I trimmed my coloured panel to 3 3/4"x5" with a paper trimmer and layered it with some Tiffany Blue cardstock for focal brightness. I layered the whole thing a white A2 cardbase.

 

All that was left to do was to stamp the Christmas Wishes Sentiment Stack 

with Raven hybrid ink onto white cardstock and diecut a whole bunch with the Wave Ribbon Stack coordinating die. I love how you get SO many sentiments with just only one stamp and one cut! I should mention that all the sentiments included in the set mix very well with each other, so I was able to place three of them on my project for a nice finishing touch.

 

 

And that's the end, folks! I hope you like this project and will try it on your own, too!  

 

Aucun commentaire