Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: November release Day 4, Love couple!

 Good morning everyone!

Last sneak peek day for The Greeting Farm and we have the cutest couple in town!

They are so adorable that I put my big pants on and went ahead with some no-line coloring on both characters. After a few minutes (ahem... hours) I was able to attach the coloured panel to an A2 cardbase, stamp a sentiment directly onto the lovebirds and add some twine.


Be back tomorrow for an awesome blog hop one last time this year!


4 commentaires

Fikreta a dit...

stunning card!

Andre M. a dit...

Fabulous no-line colouring on this darling card!

Peechy a dit...

Beautiful!! I love your no line colouring. I keep promising myself to give it a try.

Karen Letchworth a dit...

SO super cute. I just LOVE The Greeting Farm and you really ROCK their sweet products.