Présenté par Blogger.

Ah! La Carte: Discovering Avery Elle's liquid watercolors!

Hi, all!

I've been doing bimonthly videos for my local store, Ah! La Carte, and I really enjoy it so far, because I can try products and share with all of you how they turned out at first use, no lies or off-screen stuff! A few weeks ago, I got to play with the new Avery Elle liquid watercolors and LOVED them! They are really easy to use and dilute, plus you don't need tons of different colours to create a gorgeous scene. And they can be used over and over again, once reactivated with water in your pan!

On the first card, I used the Cherry Liquid colour for the little dino from Lawn Fawn, and created the sky with Aquamarine and grass with Celery. That's it!


On my second card, I used Cherry, Fizz and Mimosa to create a smooth background, then stamp some fun Party Animals with Archival Ink on top.


Have a look at the video right here in FRENCH or on Youtube (for HD version)







There are more colours available out there and I cannot wait to use them some more!

Aucun commentaire