Présenté par Blogger.

Little Darlings rubber stamps : Play time!

Goooooood morning lovelies!

I'm here with you today to show a card that was done with two of the CHA 2015 releases for Little Darlings rubber stamps Play Time from the Saturated Canary line and Girlfriends sentiments set from the Vintage Affections one.

The sketch of this card is pretty simple, as I wanted the image to really pops as the center of attention. And of course I had to add that cute framed sentiment from the amazing Girlfriends sentiments set. Have you looked at those yet? I'm not usually a sentiment/quote cardmaker, but I swear the Vintage Affections  has that itty-bitty-something you ought to have. Wait 'til you see how I showcased them on my next two cards!

But, first, let's take a look at the card itself...


Such a funny gal, with her curly hair and skirt!!


Close-up on the single flower that's on the card (rare thing, indeed!)


And the inside!



Hope you liked that card and make sure to show us YOUR fabby work on our Little Darlings rubber stamps Facebook page! You wouldn't want to miss anything ;-)

Aucun commentaire