Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: June Release Day 2, Bed Head!

Good morning everyone!

Today is the second showing of the new release at The Greeting Farm, with 'Bed Head', no less!

This is a great set for those of you who are into masking techniques with stamps! Or you could be lazy like me and just stamp all the images, color them, then fussy cut and assemble, LOL!

That is exactly what I have done for today's project, even with personalizing the comforter of their bed. What can I say, it needed a little bit of color ;-)

I completed the card with the 'Hello' diecut from the store that I ran three times into my diecutting machine, for more depth.



And I know I told you that Day 2 was awesome, but you just wait for Day 3, oh my! My Twilight fans will be delighted, hehe!

Aucun commentaire