Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: June Release Day 1, Flutterby Anya!

Good morning everyone!

Today starts the first peek of the new release at The Greeting Farm, yay! I know Marie, the owner and illustrator, has been creating digital files like crazy during Covid, so make sure you take a look at the printables section of the store if you're into this kind of instant gratification crafting!

For now, we will focus on good ol' clear stamp sets! And Day 1 is all about Flutterby Anya, one of the summer gals that I just know I will keep reaching for!

Here, she is colored with Copic markers, then fussy cut and stacked with foam tabs on a simple A2 cardbase that I had previously inked for the grass and cloudy sky with my favorite stencil from LDRS Creative, Rainy Days 6x6 stencil. I also completed the project with a few butterflies and a sentiment that comes in the set, too.



I hope you like her as much as I do and I can't wait to share Day 2 with you tomorrow!

1 commentaire