Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: June Release Day 3, I like like you!

Good morning everyone!

We're finally onto the last sneak peek of the June release at The Greeting Farm. Today is featuring a set called 'Like Like you', which to me was screaming TWILIGHT at first glance!

I swear, you guys, I'm going to create an Edward-Bella-Jacob project soon enough, with sparkles! But not today :-P

I kep my card simple because I wanted a masculine look, something a teenage boy could offer to his girlfriend, kwim?


But I hear there's a blog hop coming on the 15th when all the new sets hit the store, so you might want to hang on to this set, because I will definitely have more inspiration for you on that day!

2 commentaires

Custom Crafty Lady a dit...

I really like the Hello card. Beautiful rich coloring. Also, love the use of the sequins on the greeting.
Very nice.
Thanks for sharing.

Erica K.

Bel a dit...

This is so cute! Love this release