Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: 3 more wishes!

Hi everyone!
I'm back with you today for the Greeting Farm for some magic with the brand new stamp set called 3 Wishes!

I've said it already, I'm a huge Disney fan and couldn't resist turning this stamp set into an Aladdin theme for more than one card! On top of that, since I've been really into inking and stenciling lately, I decided to create a sort of window onto the magical world with today's project.

So to create it, I first stamped, coloured and fussy cut three little gals (and the monkey!) from the 3 Wishes stamp set. Next, I created a cardbase made from thick cardstock so that I could easily apply ink without it seeping through. I also added a kraft diecut with four openings, to feature my window concept.



I completed the card by heat embossing a sentiment from the stamp set in gold and adding all the images with foam tabs so they would pop against the background.
I hope you like it!

Aucun commentaire