Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Crazy For Daisies!

Hi, all!

I'm quickly stopping by to share two cards I created for the Flower Inspiration Days over at LDRS Creative :-)

They were both created with the Crazy For Daisies stamp set.

On the first card, I simply stamped it in Raven hybrid ink and coloured it with Copic markers, then completed the card with my new favorite die, the Sentiment Stack!



 It cuts nicely a bunch of sentiments in one quick run, whether it is from the EssentialsLove or the Anytime Stack!!


On the second one, I used an emboss resisting technique. 


I first inked the stamp accessories in Watermark Emboss and then heat set it with white embossing powder


Next, I applied colours from the newest 12 hybrid ink bundle and added two diecut layers of letters from the Thinking Of You die set.


I hope you like these two very colorful but oh-so-different projects!

Aucun commentaire