Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Rainbow Backdrop Tutorial!

Hey, all!
I'm back with you today to share a Rainbow Plaid Background tutorial using the fabulous hybrid inks at LDRS Creative!
I was playing around the other day with my hybrid inks and stencils and thought it would be fun to create a rainbow card, with a twist! This technique can be done with any patterned stencil and cardstock size, but I chose to use the 6x6 Plaid one for this project.
First step is to mask areas in diagonal lines with tape. I like to do this on a craft mat, so that the tape releases easily and the inks blend smoothly from the outside toward the inside of the cardstock.
Next, place your stencil on top of the protected cardstock and keep securely in place too, by adding tape on each corner.
Time to blend some ink! You could do the entire panel with one colour, but I chose to go with separate sections of colours.
Here are the colours I used on this project: Tropical Sea, Banana Cream Pie, Prickly Pear Perfection, Boysenberry, Tangerine and Soft Kisses.
TIP: Grab all the new colours in a bundle to save MORE!
When inking each section, my fingers were always in the way! So I used a piece of scrap paper to have them stay put, hehe.


When all sections were inked, I delicately removed all the tape and stencil. Ta-dam!!!

I completed my card with a negative diecut made with the Thinking Of You Word die in black cardstock and glued to a piece of vellum.


Like it? I hope you will try this rainbow pattern with your favorite hybrid ink combo!


OH and while we're at it... 
Use discount code MDAY2020 to get 20% off your entire order from now until May 25, 11:59pm EST! Time to scoop up all those amazing hybrid inks, stamps, dies and stencils Angie has been playing with during her 7pm Tuesday & Thursday LIVE sessions on Facebook and Youtube!

Aucun commentaire