Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Forever With You 2.0

Hi everyone!

I'm back with you today on the Farm for a quick project (I swear!) using the Forever With You stamp set that came out not too long ago. When I was playing around with the images, I couldn't choose which one to put on my card, so I decided to use all three couples!




Once I had my images coloured and fussy cut out, I cut a piece of kraft cardstock that would fit my A2 black cardbase and decided to divide it into three sections, one for each couple.





Within each section, I inked a grass border and some clouds using the Rainy Days stencil from LDRS Creative, so that each couple would have its own little backdrop.


Once that was done, I stamped a sentiment into each rectangle, added my images with foam tabs, and that was it!
I hope you will try this new-to-me set up, too!

Aucun commentaire