Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Boo-yah!


Hello, all!
I'm back with you today for a project with The Greeting Farm to share some Halloween inspiration!
Who started their projects for the 31st already?! I couldn't resist the new Trick Or Treats 2 stamp set and I have another project coming up shortly with it!
I honestly can't say whether I prefer one image over another, because all the disguised characters can really come together on the same project.
To create this card, I first made a white A2 cardbase, onto which I layered a striped coverplate diecut in black cardstock. Then, I stamped all three images from the Trick Or Treats 2 stamp set with black ink onto my favourite colouring cardstock and coloured them with Copic markers. Once that was done, I diecut everything with the coordinating die set, because it saves you a lot of time and fussy cutting! After that, I popped all three images in the center of my card front with foam tabs, adding two layers behind the ghost so that he would really stand out in the middle of the "crowd". I also stamped a sentiment from the stamp set in black ink on a small piece of kraft cardstock, glued it below the images, and that was it! A few enamel dots decorated the rest.
I hope you liked this project and will give it a try too, because October 31st is creepin' on us already, eheh!

Aucun commentaire