Présenté par Blogger.

Hedgehog Hollow: Another project with the September box!

Hey, all!

If you have seen my unboxing video of the Hedgehog Hollow September box, you know that I simply adore the flower stamps in there! And since last time I created a very easy-peasy card with the shadow oval, I decided that today's project should include a bit more colours!



So I first started with a white A2 cardbase, then cut down the gray cardstock from the September kit to a 3 3/4"x5" rectangle that was going to mat the 3 1/2"x4 3/4" piece of white cardstock onto which I stamped and coloured the large bouquet stamp with Copic-friendly black ink (my favourite is the Raven hybrid ink at LDRS Creative, because it works both for alcohol markers and watercolouring!). Then, I stamped a few stems below it. I also stamped and coloured a few flowers on a different piece of cardstock, so that I could fussy cut with sharp scissors and add them on the card front with foam tape. 

Last but not least, I stamped a sentiment with black ink on the blue cardstock from the kit, popped it with foam tape, and completed the project with some Simply White Nuvo Drops.


I hope you like this second take on the September kit and make sure to scoop it while it lasts in the Hedgehog Hollow shop!

Aucun commentaire