Présenté par Blogger.

Hedgehog Hollow: Unboxing the September kit + VIDEO

Hey, all!

I'm super excited to be a guest at Hedgehog Hollow and their subscription kit! Since I've been doing cards for a good while now, I was positively happy to see a company coming together with different brands into one box, every month. 


So as soon as I received the September kit, I thought of creating a quick and easy project that everybody could make under 5 minutes. Don't believe me? See the video below where I unbox and wrap it up faster than you can think. 




Okay, not THAT fast, but still, this shows you how fun it is to play with the Catherine Pooler ink and all three stamp sets included in the box.


I first started with a white A2 cardbase, then stamped the oval shadow stamp with the Copa Cabana ink right in the center of my card. TIP: use a multi-stamping tool if you want awesome coverage, although the ink is definitely juicy enough for total vibrancy with only one layer. 




Next, I carefully positioned the coordinating flower stamp and stamped it with black ink, for a color block look. Last step was to choose a sentiment (so many choices, for all occasions!), heat emboss with white powder on the gray cardstock that is part of the kit, and trim it down. I added that little piece of sentiment with foam tabs at the bottom of the oval directly on the card front, completed with a few Simply White Nuvo Drops, and that was it!

I cannot wait to show you my next project and make sure to be back for more inspiration!

Aucun commentaire