Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Mountains!

Hello, all!
I'm back with you for LDRS Creative and another fun inspiration post, slowly easing into the Holidays spirit with the latest release in store!

I can't resist the new Mountains stamp set, honestly! It is one of those sets that you need in your stash because it is SO versatile. On today's project, I decided to go all merry and bright, but still quick and easy. 
I first started with a kraft A2 cardbase, placed horizontally, onto which I layered two pieces of glitter cardstock (I told you we were getting into the holidays spirit!). Then, on a piece of black cardstock, I stamped the Mountains in the bottom, a few snowflakes and a sentiment in the top right corner, all from the Hot Chocolate stamp set, with Watermark ink. I sprinkled some White embossing powder on top of the panel and heat set it.
I really like that white on black effect, so crisp! Then, I added the black panel to the card front with foam tape, and that was it. I told you, super easy!
You can even take a look at my short video on Instagram to see the entire process.

I hope you will try this technique, too! And if you're like me and need it all, make sure to take a look at the BUNDLES section in the store ;-)


Aucun commentaire