Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New Release, Trick or Treat 2!

Good morning, everyone!

It's finally Day 3 at The Greeting Farm and I couldn't be more excited to share today's project with you! Honestly, I'm just SO in love with all the characters of the Trick Or Treat 2 stamp set, that I made a bunch of Halloween projects, even though I usually don't celebrate it, eheh. 


Again, today's project just came altogether so easily thanks to the fabulous Trick Or Treat 2 set! I diecut a little treat bag from a black and gold polka dot patterned paper, then added a white scalloped circle diecut so that I could stamp directly onto it my fabulous sentiment. Then, I chose the little unicorn girl to be the star of my project, because, SERIOUSLY!!! I can't even! She was stamped, coloured with Copic Markers, and then diecut with the coordinating set. Same thing goes for the lolipop accesory element. They were both added with foam to the treat bag, and that's it!


Now, remember, the new sets hit the store on the 15th, not before! And be back tomorrow for more inspiration ;-)

Aucun commentaire