Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New release, Brew It Anya!

Hello, hello!

We are now showcasing Day 2 of the new release at The Greeting Farm and I know many of you, coffee lovers, will be thrilled to meet the brand new Brew It Anya!


I truly love her style, with her little hair clip and scarf! 

To make this card, I went reaaaaaaally easy. I started with a white A2 cardbase, then stacked two diecuts from the Wonky stitched Rectangle set at Avery Elle (the larger one in white cardstock, the smaller one in kraft cardstock). Then, I stamped the sentiment that comes in the stamp set in the bottom right corner of the kraft diecut before stacking everything on the card front. 

Next step was to stamp and colour Anya with Copic markers, then fussy cut her with sharp scissors. I added her to the kraft die-cut with foam tabs for a bit of dimension, and completed the project with a few Nuvo Drops. 

I told you, easy!


Now, remember, the new sets hit the store on the 15th, so be ready! And be back tomorrow for more inspiration ;-)

1 commentaire

sharon g a dit...

The stitching gives it such a cute look. I like your choice of 2 different papers, and of course the cute girl.