Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New Release, Smile Anya!

Hey, all!

This is our last preview of the new release at The Greeting Farm, featuring the lovely Smile Anya! Anya has always been my favourite character, so I'm super excited to play with her once more!

To create this project, I took a white A2 cardbase and stamped the little flower accessory everywhere, then coloured them lightly to use as a patterned paper of some sorts. Then, I stamped Smile Anya and coloured her with Copic markers, fussy cut her and stacked her right in the center of the card front with foam tape. I added a sentiment in a piece of kraft cardstock, a few white Nuvo drops, and the project was finished!


Now, remember, the new sets hit the store on the 15th, not before! And be back tomorrow for the big blog hop where you can win prizes!

Aucun commentaire