Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Multi-stamping!

Good morning, all!

What an amazing release week there was on the SugarPea Designs blog just last week, right? As I'm getting ready to order all of it from the brand new store (yay!), I wanted to highlight one of my favourite sets so far, called Better Together!


I first wanted to create this card with a multi-stamping technique. It is quite easy! I started with a white A2 cardbase, folded from the top. Then, I cut a 4"x5-1/4" piece of my favorite coloring cardstock so that I could color with Copic markers on it. Taking out the Better Together stamp set, I started first inking in black and stamping the larger items, then the smaller ones, making sure to turn, angle, and move them around so that the full panel would be covered. 

 After that, all that was needed was to colour each fabulous image. TIP: using a few light markers around each shape to create a shadow will help make the images pop against the white background, creating more dimension.


Once the panel was done and added to the cardfront with foam tape, I heat embossed the sentiment with gold powder on a stripe of black cardstock and glued it to the center of the card. That was it!

I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy technique :-) and make sure to visit the new SugarPea Designs store!

Aucun commentaire