Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New Release Day 3, Make a Splash!

Good morning, everyone!

We are featuring Day 3 of the new release at The Greeting Farm and I am soooooo happy with this project using the new set called Make A Splash! See the inspiration, here?

I want to hear you all singing Under the Sea...Under the Sea...eheh! To create this card, I simply used an A2 cardbase onto which I popped an inked panel (made with Oxide inks, shared on my Instagram account earlier!), with all the little elements from the stamp set that were coloured with Copic markers and die-cut with the coordinating set.


Also, make sure to be ready to add it to your cart once it hits the store on the 15th :-)

1 commentaire

Andrea Hastilow a dit...

Loving this card and the funniest thing is we were already singing under the sea as soon as we saw it and before we had read your post.