Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative : Spring is blooming!


Hello, all!
I'm back with you today for LDRS Creative and I'm very happy to share a project that screams SPRING and will hopefully inspire you!

I wanted to play with the newest products in store and show you how easy it is to put together a stunning project in no time. I first started by cutting a white A2 cardbase (4.25"x5.5"), then I cut a piece of pattern paper from the new 6"x6" TLC Cotton paper pad at 3.75"x5" that I matted with some navy cardstock at 4"x5.25".

Once the base was stacked, I stamped the gorgeous gal from the new Let Love Grow stamp set with the fabulous Raven Hybrid Ink and coloured her with alcohol markers. Once she was done, I die-cut her with the square die from the new Ribbon Gift Frame set, also cutting some pattern paper from the previous pad so that I could layer both pieces slightly angled on the cardbase. 

I decorated with more die-cuts, a few flowers and that was it! See how easy and fun the project turned out in no time :-)




Aucun commentaire