Présenté par Blogger.

Stamping Bella: Unicorns love!

Hey guys!

I'm back with you for another project featuring the awesome products at Stamping Bella. I hope you enjoyed all the projects so far!


Today's card, as advertised last week, is all about taking masking to the next level and creating a colorful, magical scene with the lovely Unicorns, Unicorns Add Ons and the Cave Kids Backdrop! Confession: I am completely addicted to all three sets. Like, REALLY addicted! I just want to use them over and over again! Plus, it is so easy to create tons of cards out of them for various occasions, so look no further, and order them. Now. (Is it done, yet? ;-) )

I really have a thing for unicorns, so this scene came to me very easily. Doesn't it scream happiness?! So, to create it, I first started with a 6"x12" white cardstock, folded in two from the top, in order to have a 6"x6" square card. Then, I cut a 6"x6" panel from my favourite colouring cardstock, so that I could simply glue it to the cardbase once it is fully coloured and it would perfectly fit. 

Just as I mentioned it last week, the key to create a perfect masked scene is to stamp the images you want to be the focal point. In this case, I played around with all the gorgeous Unicorns, stamped them onto the colouring cardstock, and again on the mask paper to cover them. I did keep one aside, so that I could add dimension with foam tabs and it would pop from the card even more. Then, I stamped the Cave Kids Backdrop, followed by the lovely accessories from the Unicorns Add Ons set (a must-have!). I coloured everything with my favourite medium, and then I simply stamped and embossed with white powder a sentiment onto a piece of black cardstock. I added a few dots as a finishing touch, and that was that.



Here's the video where you can see the whole process of masking, colouring and creating the card. Watch it below or on Youtube in HD!



Copic used:
Grass (G09, YG25-23-21)
River (B99-97-95-93-91)
Sky (B02-01-000)
Unicorns (C3, BV31-08-04-02, RV29-25
Mountains and rocks (W5-3, E41)
Trees (YG99-97-95-93)
Stars (YR23, Y18-15)
Rainbow (R85-83-81, RV29, BG18-15-13, YG23)

I hope you liked this cardmaking and colouring series and I cannot wait to show you more with my favourite images at Stamping Bella!

Aucun commentaire