Présenté par Blogger.

Lawn Fawn: Three cards, one video! (French version)

Hey, all!

Just wanted to share this cute set of cards I did with Lawn Fawn products and enter their latest challenge at Lawn Fawnatics! I couldn't stop myself from creating when using the same two stamps sets called Plus One and Gingham Backdrop when my favourite local store (Ah! La Carte) sent them to me in my latest haul :-D


Here's the challenge: 


I created three cards to fit the pregnancy/newborn theme, because, hello SPRING, right?!



Here's the video I created for Ah! La Carte, if ever you are desperately wanting to listen to French explanation on how to do them, eheh ;-)


Thank you for stopping by!

5 commentaires

Fawntastic Creations a dit...

oh! Now I really need that background stamp!!! These are to cute!!

Laura Bradley a dit...

Love these! Love Lawn Fawn - all so cute :)

Nancy K a dit...

Gingham is a perfect accent for baby cards! This card set is so sweet and charming! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Samantha Mann a dit...

wow! such very cute cards! LOVE the baby theme and that plaid background stamp! sooooo cute! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

Joyce Heinen a dit...

What a pretty card set, love how they are all so different but you can easily see they are a set. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!