Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New Release, Enjoy!

Hi guys!

Me again for day 2 with the new release at The Greeting Farm, this time featuring the cutest bunny stamp set called ENJOY! It comes with its own coordinating die-cut set and is simply adorable. I mean, really! Easter, anyone?


As I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone more and more, I started to use Oxide inks to create CAS backgrounds just like on today's project. They're the simplest of things to use in order to showcase my favourite images :-D So for this card, I simply sponged a few colours together on a panel, sprinkled a few droplets of water, removed the excess with a towel, then die-cut it and stacked on my A2 cardbase using foam tape. I then stamped and coloured the little bunny eating a leaf, then die cut it with the coordinating set. I added it to the card with a white embossed sentiment onto some navy cardstock and a circle die-cut made from vellum. I added a few iridescent sequins and white Nuvo Drops for a finishing touch.


Make sure to put this set in your cart when it hits the TGF store on the 15th!

Aucun commentaire