Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New Release, Rockstar Anya 2!

Good morning!

We are featuring Day 3 of the new release at The Greeting Farm with a gorgeous character called Rockstar Anya 2 and I'm super excited to show you my project! Remember that you only have to wait one more day before scoring her in store, yay!

If you remember my card from yesterday called Enjoy with the cute little bunny eating a leaf, this card is actually a follow-up because I used the very negative of the die-cutting process to create it! Since I'm going crazy with Oxide inks, there was no way that I would put to garbage this frame. I simply stamped Rockstar Anya 2 with light ink onto some Cryogen White cardstock to be able to colour her with Copic markers with a no-line look, then I cut the panel to fit perfectly an A2 size card, onto which I stacked the negative die-cut. I then stamped a sentiment and added a few sequins for a finishing touch. Nothing fancy, but another big pop of colour :D


Aucun commentaire