Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: New release, Let's Flamingle!

Happy Thursday everyone!

And be still, my heart, as you'll all go crazy with today's feature for SugarPea Designs! I swear, this release is da bomb!

As we release two stamp sets and their coordinating dies called Let's Flamingle and Tropic Like It's Hot, I think it's fair to say we've all been waiting for Summer to show up rather sooner than later.

I used the Let's Flamingle stamp and die set because I was really inspired to create a pink background with my Distress inks. No, it's not the Oxide ones, only the plain old inks, as I'm waiting to receive some and get playing. Still, I think the background looks great for what I intended to do!



Have a sunny day, y'all!

15 commentaires

Anonyme a dit...

Terrific release and your card is so fun!

Arianna Barbara a dit...

Oh wow!!! Love so much the summer vibes that I can feel in your card!!! Really awesome!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat a dit...

So adorable!!!

very_inky_fingers a dit...

Be still my heart is right! Love the colors.. and the black. Oh my!

Amy M. a dit...

Great reversal on your colours! Fabulous idea <3

Cynthia a dit...

This is really fun, Stephanie. Great idea for the silhouette set!

Stacey Kowbel a dit...

Wonderful colours!

Anonyme a dit...

I love this card! That background with the black die cuts is stellar! Very striking! TFS!

Unknown a dit...

How creative. I love that the background is colorful and the flamingos and palm tree are black.

Heidi a dit...

I just love the black and colour combination, awesome card!

Tracy a dit...

Awesome card, love the background, makes the flamingos pop!

Sue D a dit...

Love the colors and the silhouette images.

Mary Holshouser a dit...

Love the shading on the background.
thanks for sharing a pretty card.

Mary-Anne V a dit...

Very cool look you achieved with the inked background and black images.

MiamiKel a dit...

WOW! This is breathtaking! Such a brilliant use of color and changing the background for the flamingo colors! LOVE this! ♥