Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative - Train Depot

Hello LDRS Creative fans!
I'm back with you today to share a sneak peek of what's coming soon in your favourite craft stores : the CHA release from LDRS Creative!
 As I'm sure you've noticed by now, we are thrilled to offer some new lines, including DoveArt Studios. These images are so amazing and complete on their own, that I was very inspired to let them be the focus of a couple of clean and simple cards.
Today's card features the Train Depot scene and a new sentiment that perfectly matches it, in my humble opinion :-) Since I wanted the card to be simple, yet elegant, I thought I'd give it a masculine twist regarding the colours chosen.
Like it? Here are the Copic markers I used to create it:
 Grass and trees : YG91-93-95-97-99
Train, Concrete, Train Station and Tracks : E31-33-35-37-39, E40-41-42-43, C0-1-3-5-7-9


Make sure to share over on the Facebook group as well!


Aucun commentaire