Présenté par Blogger.

La-La Land Crafts : Anything goes inspiration!

Goooood Friday morning everyone!

As I'm getting ready to go for an extra day at school in my weekly schedule (woot!), I'm posting this card for the Anything goes inspiration post at La-La Land Crafts.

Even thought we're almost into February and Valentine's day, I'm still in a Christmas mood and making cards around that, eh eh! So, this is miss Shy Marci stamped on my all-time favourite cardstock (Cryogen White, of course!!) with pale ink to give her a soft look (Desert Sand by Memento), and then stacked on yummy layers of papers by Kaisercraft, and a couple of matching dies, as always: Cherry Blossom BranchLattice Doily BorderPostage Stamps (set of 4)Scalloped Trim BannerSnowflake Flag BannerStitched Elements (set of 7)




Here are the markers I used to colour her up:

Copics:
Skin (E000-00-21-11-13-04, R20)
Hair (E44-47-49)
Clothing (B32-34-37-39, R22-24-27-29, E93, T2-4-6-8-10)

Make sure to give a look to my Etsy shop if you'd like to buy whimsical cards, they're mostly between $3 and $7!

Aucun commentaire