Présenté par Blogger.

Little Darlings rubber stamps : Gwen from Dollhouse

Hey everyone!

I'm back on the Little Darlings blog today to inspire you on using multiple dies on the same card. I decided to pair our precious doll Gwen with some of my favourite dies in the store: the dewdrop border along with its matching circle and the medium square shape from the Darling Square set.

I totally forgot to hit the record button on my camera while doing this card, but I promise you'll get a full tutorial in my next post two weeks from now. Does that sound okay with you, my darlings? :-)

Of course you can tell just by the look of it that the layers are fully framing our Gwen, making it the focus of the card. I love that the dew drop circle kinda look like a crown around her head, and using it with its border just totally makes sense.



Have you tried using multiple dies on your creations, too? Show us your work on the Facebook group, we love to see it!!

Aucun commentaire