Présenté par Blogger.

Little Darlings rubber stamps : Cutie Pie Diggin' It for Xmas in July!

Good morning everyone! Happy Christmas in July!

I'm here with you today to show you how a regular stamp can easily be turned into a full Christmas vibe! I was sure I had shown you this card, since it had been done wayyyyyyyy back, but hey, inspiration is always good, right?!

I used the Diggin' It gal from my all-time favourite line at Little Darlings, the Cutie Pies, and I stippled a glittery touch on her outfit with a gelly roll pen. Paired with christmas themed papers, she can easily be sent to someone who loves gardening, or a family living in a sunshine area all year long!


Some close-ups...



As you can see, this little cutie pie was coloured with Copic markers:
Skin (E000-00-21-11-13-04, R20)
Hair (E44-47-49)
Clothing (BV20-23-25-29, W1-3-5, R46-59-89)
Accessories (C0-1-3-5, E31-33-35, B01-02)

Aucun commentaire