Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Little Village!

 Happy Tuesday!

It's Day 2 of the new release sneak peek at SugarPea Designs and I'm thrilled to share more inspiration with you all!






I was so inspired by this set that I created a Slim Line project with all the little elements!




I also added the Picket Fence SugarCut for more of a 'townie' feel to the project.


Remember, this set will be available in store this Friday and not before!

Find more inspiration and details on the giveaway on the SugarPea Designs blog!

18 commentaires

Jean a dit...

Love the color houses on the black!

Kim Becicka a dit...

Love the picket fence and black background.

Jessica Yoder a dit...

I love these house stamps! Really great card!!

MadeByMeghanK a dit...

I LOVE how the rainbow colors look on the black! Darling home!

Viki Banaszak a dit...

I love the little houses. So colorful.

Anonyme a dit...

Marisela Delgado said: Black cardstock always looks fabulous! Gorgeous card! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Alexandra Y a dit...

So beautiful!!!

Cyndi a dit...

Beautiful. I love that slimline card and I love that village.

Avra Williams a dit...

Beautiful!

Ms. Tamp a dit...

Nice idea on how to fill the longer space. Great combination on the darker background.

Amy C. a dit...

This is such a fun card! I like the black background and the fun pops of color.

Denise Bryant a dit...

Pretty slimline card! I love the colorful houses on the dark background!

Pati a dit...

Cute scene!! I like how you used the slim line size in a horizontal fashion to create your village scene, and your fence!

Seester2T a dit...

That black background really makes those colors pop!

Anushree Vaish a dit...

Very lovely card on black background!!

Maria Giselle B. a dit...

Congratulations on the new release! The colors of the house popped with the use of a black background.

Mary-Anne V a dit...

love how the cute houses look on the black.

Julie from NZ a dit...

Love the card. What an unusual background choice.