Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Always welcome!

 Hey everyone!

I've had a blast this weekend creating with the brand new release from SugarPea Designs and can't wait to share it all with you!





Today's highlight is all about the new 'Always Welcome' stamp and die sets (link available in store this Friday).




And here is my card! I decided to give it a little Christmas twist, because I'm definitely in the mood for the Holidays even though it's only September.



This set is so versatile, as it has elements for Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, Spring, and all-year round.
 I paired it with the Honeycomb Cover Plate die, one of my favorite cover plates!




For more inspiration and a giveaway, make sure to start hopping from the SugarPea Designs blog!

I'll be back tomorrow with another fun sneak peek!

20 commentaires

Dawn H a dit...

I'm excited for this release!

MadeByMeghanK a dit...

I love this front door scene! Perfect for Christmas!

Renae a dit...

Cute card!

Jean a dit...

So cute!!

Avra Williams a dit...

I love a red door!

Trina P. a dit...

Wonderful card. The red door really pops.

Amy C. a dit...

Perfect card for the holidays! What a pretty new stamp set.

Anonyme a dit...

Marisela Delgado said: Such a great card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Jessica Yoder a dit...

Love the red door! This card is great

Viki Banaszak a dit...

What a sweet card! That is a great looking tree.

Alexandra Y a dit...

Such a lovely card!! I love the tree next to the door!!

Cyndi a dit...

Beautiful card -- so striking!

Seester2T a dit...

So fun! I love all of the elements to this set!

Avra Williams a dit...

Love your red door!

Ms. Tamp a dit...

Nice project share for the set.

Carol McCready a dit...

Such a pretty door in red!

Anushree Vaish a dit...

Lovely card!!

Ryan Hungerford a dit...

I love the details in this front door set. Great for the holidays!

Mary-Anne V a dit...

awesome card with dimension and texture

Julie from NZ a dit...

What an unusual choice for a background for this set. Love it