Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Create Your Own Sunshine

 Hey everyone! Stephanie here with you today for SugarPea Designs with my last Summer project in the books! I mean... School is starting next week for me (I'm an ESL teacher in Quebec, Canada) and I'm definitely ready for cooler weather and cozy sweaters!


So to celebrate the last bit of sunshine, I used the new Waves Of Love , Sunshine Sentiments and SugarCut-Sunshine Word (see what I did here?! LOL).


First, I wanted to create a pier scene and started stamping the different elements from the Waves Of Love set onto a piece of coloring cardstock.

Next, I colored everything with my alcohol markers, roughly drawing a pier on the right side of the panel, to support the bucket of fish flying into the ocean.

After that, I ran the panel into my diecutting machine with the largest stitched rectangle from the SugarCut-Card Front Element Builder III set and adhered it to my A2 cardbase, before adding a sentiment from the Sunshine Sentiments embossed in white and three layers of the SugarCut-Sunshine Word, that one being mounted with foam tape for more dimension!

It definitely feels good to say goodbye to Summer in style, don't you think? ;-)


Aucun commentaire