Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Friends make happiness bloom!

 

Hey everyone!

Stephanie with you today for LDRS Creative with a fun, quick, and EASY project featuring the Summer collection once again!

I used the Folk Art A2 Cover Plate Die to highlight the wonderful patterns of the Painted Garden paperpack.  Believe me, this card took no time at all to make!

First, I created a regular A2 cardbase, which I covered with a sheet of patterned paper from the 

Painted Garden paperpack. No need for dimension, because that's actually the next step!

 

Next, I diecut twice the Folk Art A2 Cover Plate Die; once in red-ish cardstock, then another time in baby blue cardstock. After that, I sprayed the baby blue panel with liquid adhesive and glued it on top of the red panel, but slightly off-setting it so that we'd see it through.

 

Once that was done, I added tiny bits of foam tape everywhere I could behind the diecut panel to give more dimension when it would adhere the pattern paper. 

 

Finally, I added a sentiment from the Corner Garden set embossed in white on a piece of navy cardstock with foam tape right in the center. And that was it!

I hope you like it and will try it with all the Folk Art goodness in store!

Aucun commentaire