Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Quick and easy Autumn background!

 

 Hey, all!

Stephanie with you today to share some Fall inspiration with SugarPea Designs, once again! 

I have one of the quickest and easiest projects to share with you, using the Autumn Background and the Autumn Blessings.


I first started by cutting and folding an A2 cardbase with solid white cardstock. Next, I created a circle mask to place in the middle of the card front, where I'll have my focal point. 



Next, using a stamping platform, I stamped the Autumn Background in a Copic-Friendly ink and colored all the little elements with Fall in mind. Once that was done, I removed the mask and stamped a large sentiment from the Autumn Blessings.



And that was it! I love how the project came together in no time, but with a wow effect!

Make sure to come back tomorrow for more inspiration by the amazing design team at SugarPea Designs :-)


Aucun commentaire