Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Hey Fall!

 

 Hey, all!

Stephanie with you today to share some BEARY fun inspiration with SugarPea Designs!

When I first saw the Hey Fall stamp set in the August release, I was in creative mode x1000. Really! The set is so easy to play with, for more than just Fall cards, I promise. Although today's project is definitely a Fall one ;-)

To create this card, I first started on the background by diecutting a stitched white panel with the Card Front Element Builder III die set in store. Next, I cut a mask with a circle opening and placed it on top of the white cardstock so that I could blend in various Oxide inks (Candied Apple, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed). When I removed the mask, I got a beautiful inked circle that would make a great backdrop for my white Birch Forest diecut. Popping the diecut with foam tape added lots of dimension, too. 



Next, I stamped and colored the little bear from the Hey Fall stamp set that looks sideways, then cut it out with the coordinating die set. I placed it to the bottom left corner of the card, to give me space to stamp a sentiment below the Birch Forest diecut.




And what a cute sentiment it is!

That's it for me today, I will catch you up next week, same time, same place! :-)


Aucun commentaire