Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: August release Day 3, Autumn blessings!

 Hi, all!

There's more autumn goodness in store for you today with the new release at SugarPea Designs on Day 3!

Look at those fantastic sets:








Aren't they fabulous or what?! That background stamp, I kid you not, is DA BOMB! And large enough for all sizes you might want to use it on. I first inked a panel (with a circle mask in the center) that was diecut and stitched using yesterday's Build-A-Card Elements 3, then heat embossed the Autumn Background in white. Next, I removed the mask, stamped a sentiment from the Autumn Blessings set and heat embossed in gold a few leaves that would eventually create a wreath when popped on foam squares. 


Make sure to look up the SugarPea Designs blog for more inspiration on the other designers' blogs!


32 commentaires

Anushree Vaish a dit...

So Pretty!!

Jackie S a dit...

Wonderful fall colors

Jean a dit...

A beautiful card!! Gorgeous release!

I Card Everyone a dit...

Beautiful colors, happy sentiment ... perfect!
=]

MadeByMeghanK a dit...

I love that you used the purple in your color scheme! BEAUTIFUL!

Sonya S a dit...

What a cute card. Love the way you colored the background.

Andrea Shell a dit...

Love the colors of the background!

Michelle a dit...

I love the colors you used and your wonderful wreath!

Isabel Z a dit...

Such beauty that you created.

Trina P. a dit...

Lovely card. Beautiful blending.

Daria Z. a dit...

What a pretty card! Love the colorful background with that beautiful wreath!!

Denise Bryant a dit...

Beautiful card with a great color combo! Love the background stamp and the pretty wreath frame!

Mirella a dit...

That's a fun card! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Emma S. a dit...

Love the colors you used. I'm so ready for summer to be over!

Cyndi a dit...

Wonderful card. Your coloring on the Autumn Background stamp (my favorite from today) is gorgeous.

April Z a dit...

I love how you did ink blending with the background stamp. The colors are so pretty!

Sandy S. a dit...

Beautiful card. I love the colors.

Titus Debbie a dit...

Beautiful background. Beautiful card.

Sue D a dit...

I like the colorful background and the wreath.

Mary-Anne V a dit...

Pretty blended card and love the wreath.

Ann D a dit...

Your coloring is gorgeous, and of course I like the sentiment!

DorothyA a dit...

Great card! I really like the wreath that brings focus to the sentiment. And very pretty background.

Andre M. a dit...

These bold colours scream autumn, love the background paired with the organic wreath.

Kathy Schweinfurth a dit...

Such a pretty card! I love the fall colors you used!

judy a dit...

I love the Autumn Background!

Anonyme a dit...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Ashley Cortez a dit...

That background is amazing

K. Eley a dit...

Fantastic colors and layout! The frame around the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

Jackie a dit...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors on the background.

Subhashini a dit...

Embossed resist is my favorite technique

Dee Earnshaw a dit...

love this fun layout and card design

Ms. Tamp a dit...

Nice border, great background.