Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: August release Day 2, Hey Fall!

 Hi everyone!

Welcome back to Day 2 of the new release at SugarPea Designs!

Today is all about Fall sets, one of my favorite times of the year for sure. And the release doesn't disappoint at all!













And I used all of these products on my card below. It took me out of my comfort zone, which is amazing to experience from time to time. I wasn't sure about the tone on tone window and ended up really liking it! 


Make sure to hop on the SugarPea Designs blog post and see what the other designers created with these sets. Have a great day!


34 commentaires

Andrea Shell a dit...

Adorable card! These critters are so cute!

Jackie S a dit...

Beautiful coloring Stephanie.

Jean a dit...

Just darling! What a fabulous release!

Anushree Vaish a dit...

Such a cute card!!

Sandy S. a dit...

What a cute card. The shading is fantastic.

Titus Debbie a dit...

Your card is lovely. Very warm and appealing.

Titus Debbie a dit...

Your card is lovely. Very warm and appealing.

Isabel Z a dit...

Oh so pretty. I love it!

MadeByMeghanK a dit...

Darling fall scene! Love the little bears!

I Card Everyone a dit...

Stephanie, your coloring is fabulous! I feel like I could reach out and pick a pumpkin!
=]

Sonya S a dit...

What a great card. Love the coloring job.

Daria Z. a dit...

Wonderful card! Your coloring and shading is fantastic!!

Andre M. a dit...

You've brought these images to life on your card, the tone on tone kraft is gorgeous for fall.

Trina P. a dit...

Cute. Beautifully coloured.

Denise Bryant a dit...

Beautiful fall scene! I love the way you used the Birch Forest die, and the animals are just adorable! Fabulous coloring and details!

Mirella a dit...

Beautiful card an amazing colouring!

Cyndi a dit...

Beautiful card, gorgeous coloring. Love that Hey Fall set!

Emma S. a dit...

Such a cute card. Puts me in the mood for fall!

judy a dit...

Adorable card--love the new stamps and dies!

Michelle a dit...

Love this fall and natural feel!!

Mary-Anne V a dit...

Such a cute scene you created with this set and new die.

Mendy a dit...

Love how you colored that bear. Very cute card!

Sue D a dit...

Fabulous coloring and I like the kraft background.

Anonyme a dit...

Marisela Delgado said: Tres belle! I love the bear with the scarf! 💜 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

DorothyA a dit...

Such a darling stamp and die set. Love your coloring and choices. Fall is in the air!

Kathy Schweinfurth a dit...

Aww, such a darling scene! Your coloring is amazing!

Ashley Cortez a dit...

What a adorable card great job on the coloring

Holly AKA KopyKat a dit...

So adorable!!!

K. Eley a dit...

Beautiful card! Such a perfect fall woodland scene! Thanks for sharing!

Ms. Tamp a dit...

I like the color mix. The pumpkins look great.

Jackie a dit...

That's an adorable card and your coloring on the images is amazing.

Dee Earnshaw a dit...

wow your coloring is just gorgeous

NinaS a dit...

I love the sweet scene that you created.

Maria a dit...

Lovely sweet scene!! Gorgeous coloring!!