Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: A rainbow thank you!

Hello farmers!
I'm here with you today to share another rainbow creation with The Greeting Farm! You all seemed to like my Boba Anya with rainbow hair during April Release days, so I thought why not give Cheeky Babe her own piece of rainbow clouds?



So I first started by stamping Cheeky Babe with black ink and coloured her with alcohol markers. Then, I diecut her with a polaroid frame and put her aside while I was inking a rainbow backdrop directly onto my A2 cardbase.




Instead of stamping a sentiment to complete the project, I also diecut twice the Thank You - Word Die Cut and decided to have the words split into two parts, hanging in the clouds.



I hope you like this little bit of rainbow into your day and that it gets you crafting for yourself!

Aucun commentaire