Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Thank You!

Hello everyone!

I'm finally back with you today for The Greeting Farm with a quick and easy project to make your diecut pop!

I once mentioned that I always have a full stash of coloured images, ready to add to any cards I need for a party or a birthday. Earlier this week, I really needed to send a 'thank you' note, so I created an A2 white cardbase, onto which I had planned to had the lovely Thank You - Word Die Cut and a cutie pie from one of the previous large rubber stamp kits. Little did I know, I thought the card looked a bit meh... so I decided to add a few stains behind my diecut and it made all the difference! 

Never fear trying something new, as you might be very happy with the result, like I was! Plus, this is a great tip to use with all the other large sentiment dies in the TGF store ;-)




Aucun commentaire