Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: August Release, Day 1, Mini-Remix Friend!

Hello, all!

Today is the first feature of the new release at The Greeting Farm and we have a stamp set that many of you requested! It's called Mini-Remix Friend, with four of the cutest Anya ever designed!

I have to admit, I was running out of time for today's project, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets into situations like this, so let me share how to create the quickest projects: have a bunch of images colored (in this case, one of the adorable Mini-Remix Friend), fussy cut and pop with foam tabs on a panel of colorful patterned paper stacked onto a prefolded A2 white cardbase, and add a sentiment directly under your image. No fuss, just fun, your project is done!


As always, the release will hit the TGF store only the 15th of the month, so make sure you're ready to shop when it's there!

Aucun commentaire