Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: It's Your Birthday 2!

Hello, hello!

Are you ready for another The Greeting Farm inspiration project? May is already behind us and that means that I can start thinking about my birthday... in June, hehe! Joke aside, I know many of us have tons of birthday parties over the summer, so why not start making a stash of birthday cards for these events?

Today's project features the It's Your Birthday stamp set in a very easy-peasy and fun way! First, you need to create an A2 cardbase with a color cardstock that will match your coloured images. I chose to go with red for a bright pop of colour, then added a diecut panel onto which I stamped not once, but twice the large greeting that is part of the stamp set, which becomes the focal point. I completed with the little girl and a few gifts to pair it. 


Now to make 50 more birthday cards, who's with me? Share the fun on Instagram using #thegreetingfarm so we can see your gorgeous projects!

Aucun commentaire