Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Panda Plans 2!

Hi, all!

I'm back with you today for The Greeting Farm, so excited to share a new project with you!

Today's card features the super-duper adorable Panda Plans stamp set and its coordinating die. I can't help but adore how their expressions totally make me relate to them, hehe! As always, I really like turning the tiny planner sets into cardmaking projects, so I created a simple A2 cardbase made of green cardstock. Then, I added a diecut panel and a black circle diecut to pop my three little pandas on. The card wouldn't be complete without a sentiment, so I clearly had a laugh and heat embossed "Over it." hehe!



I'm definitely going to mail this one to a good friend of mine! Have you mailed any of yours lately?

Aucun commentaire