Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Graduation= A New Beginning

Hello everone! I'm back with you for LDRS Creative,
with a sweet and easy card for those of you who have friends and family graduating!

After looking on the Web lately, I decided that graduation didn't have to mean black and white caps, period. How about something colorful, with a positive sentiment? And then it hit me. There is a perfect stamp in store called A New Beginning, that was just the right thing for me to use.


So, for today's project, I kept things very simple. I first started with an A2 cardbase that was covered with a lovely patterned sheet from the Homemade Happiness pattern play paperpack. Next, I stamped the lovely gal from the A New Beginning stamp set with Raven hybrid ink on a piece of white cardstock and colored her with alcohol markers. I added the sentiment after that, and decided to frame the whole piece with some black cardstock so that the image would really pop! I added it to the cardfront, and that was it! Easy, but elegant!



I hope that you will be inspired to take a new twist on those graduation projects, too! Until then, xx

Aucun commentaire